Mötley Crüe Hot Shots Distributing, the bad boys of rock ‘n’ roll, collaborate with a manufacturer of specialty sauces to produce a fearless and unapologetic hot sauce in honor of the iconic band.
The Most Notorious Hot Sauce Collection
“The Most Notorious Hot Sauce Collection,” a ferocious tribute to the iconic members of Mötley Crüe, adds some spice to life for those who seek heat and rock ‘n’ roll fans. A one-of-a-kind collection featuring five hot sauces is the result of a one-of-a-kind collaboration between the band, their licensing agent, Global Merchandising Services, and the Hot Shots Distributing design team. one for each member, and the fifth sauce is certain to be the most well-known. There is something for every taste and level of daring in the sauces, which range from mild to wild.
About the Collection from Mötley Crüe:
- Nikki Sixx’s Southwest Habanero hot sauce takes the lead. This sauce, which is made with the fiery Congo Pepper—also known as the Chocolate Habanero—has a powerful flavor that will make you want to rock out. But don’t worry; the potent combination of the natural flavors of cumin and garlic will keep fans grounded.
- Tommy Lee’s Hot Sauce is a potent combination of fresh Trinidad Scorpion Peppers and Scotch Bonnets balanced by blueberries, apricot preserves, sea salt, garlic, and ginger. This hot sauce is perfect for people who want to push their limits without going over the edge because it has a heat level that goes down just before it gets too uncomfortable.
- Vince Neil’s Caribbean-style hot sauce transports the palate to a tropical paradise thanks to its fruity, fresh blend of pineapples, habaneros, and jalapenos. To balance the sweetness and provide a tangy kick, the sauce also contains garlic and a small amount of lime juice.
- Mick Mars’ Red Jalapeno Hot Sauce finds some kind of harmony among intensity and flavor. It’s the mildest of the assortment, yet don’t be tricked – it actually sneaks up all of a sudden. Mick’s sauce has a unique blend of mustard seed, celery seed, and turmeric, bright red Jalapeo peppers, and tangy apple cider vinegar for a subtle and complex flavor.
- The Most Famous Hot Sauce isn’t for weak willed – this sauce is a definitive recognition for the terrible young men of Rock N’ Roll. It is the ideal way to add some edge and spice to a favorite dish and packs a serious punch with a fiery blend of habanero and garlic. It will leave your taste buds begging for more. Prepare to release the internal rockstar inside each nibble!
Matthew Heald, the collection’s creator, stated that they wanted to create a hot sauce collection that embodied the rock ‘n’ roll spirit of Mötley Crüe. They are thrilled to introduce the world to these sauces, which are a tribute to the band’s fearless attitude and unapologetic style.
The world’s most famous rock band is Mtley Cree. The foursome, comprised of Vince Neil (vocals), Nikki Sixx (bass), Tommy Lee (drums), and Mick Mars (guitars), hails from Los Angeles, California, and has dominated the rock genre for forty years.
They have sold more than 100 million albums worldwide, seven platinum and multi-platinum albums, 22 hits in the mainstream rock top 40, six hits in the pop top 20, three Grammy nominations, four New York Times best-sellers, and even a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
With 22 chart-topping singles and 7 albums on the charts, the band enjoyed maximum success from their biopic The Dirt on Netflix and its soundtrack, which landed them another #1 album on iTunes and Top 10 worldwide. Mötley Crüe’s popularity soared to new heights as a result of their massive global success. This brought the band’s music back to the top of the worldwide charts, and the band now has 64% of its fans in the younger age group of 18 to 44.
Mötley Crüe has experienced a meteoric rise of almost 35% in the number of streams of their music across all streaming platforms in the six months since THE DIRT was released. They have sold out countless tours all over the world in front of millions of fans with groundbreaking production highlights like Nikki Sixx’s Flame-Throwing-Bass and Tommy Lee’s Crüecifly-Drum-Rollercoaster. They are known for their iconic live performances. Mötley Crüe push the visual boundaries of live performance as they continue their global tour with John 5 on guitar. This year, catch Mötley Crüe on The World Tour with Def Leppard. Go to www.motley.com for more information.
Global Merchandising Services
Global Merchandising Services is a company that makes merchandise for celebrities, music artists, and brands. Global is a licensing powerhouse with headquarters in London and Los Angeles. It offers best-in-class design, product development, manufacturing, and direct-to-consumer sales. All retail distribution channels, live events, web stores, pop-up stores, brand creation and development, sponsorship, endorsements, and third-party licensing are used by Global to carry out and deliver business. Global creates innovative and one-of-a-kind merchandise programs for its clients because it is the exclusive partner for its extensive roster of musical artists and brands. Winner of seven Licensing Industry Awards, including product and best celebrity license programs, Global is recognized for its expertise and capacity to serve its clients worldwide.
Hot Shots Distributing
Hot Shots Distributing is a leading provider of premium hot sauces and spicy foods to customers all over the world. We offer a wide variety of products to choose from. Hot Shots creates distinctive and daring flavors in bespoke packaging. Products from Hot Shots are made for a wide range of industries, including private labeling, foodservice, and hospitality, as well as retail. Hot Shots is proud to offer customers from all over the world unrivaled quality and exceptional service as a trusted industry leader. To learn more, visit www.hotshots.inc.
Find more now:
The Mötley Crüe Hot Sauce Collection is available https://unitedsauces.com/pages/motley-crue-hot-sauce