These are the best cold brew coffee makers to use at home.
Cold brew coffee is a type of coffee that is made by steeping coarsely ground coffee beans in cold water for an extended period of time, typically 12-24 hours. This process results in a coffee that is less acidic and bitter than traditional hot brewed coffee, with a smoother, more mellow flavor.
To make cold brew coffee, you will need:
- Coarsely ground coffee beans
- Cold water
- A large jar or container with a lid
- A fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth
- Grind the coffee beans on a coarse setting.
- Place the ground coffee beans in the jar or container.
- Pour the cold water over the coffee grounds.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Cover the jar or container and let it steep in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- After the steeping time is complete, strain the coffee through the fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
- Enjoy your cold brew coffee!
Here are some tips for making cold brew coffee:
- Use filtered water for the best flavor.
- Use a ratio of 1 cup of coffee to 8 cups of water.
- The longer you steep the coffee, the stronger it will be.
- You can store cold brew coffee in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Here are some ways to enjoy cold brew coffee:
- Straight up, over ice
- With milk and sugar
- In a smoothie
- In a cocktail
Cold brew coffee is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy coffee. It is perfect for hot summer days or any time you want a coffee that is less acidic and bitter.
Best Cold Brew Coffee Makers:
Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker
To use the Takeya Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker, simply add coarsely ground coffee to the bottom of the pitcher, pour in cold water, and let it steep in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours. After the steeping time is complete, remove the coffee grounds and enjoy your cold brew coffee!
Mueller Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Making a chilled glass of barista-quality caffeinated goodness is easier than ever with the Mueller Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Makeup to 8 cups of refreshingly smooth, rich cold brew concentrate that is naturally 65% less acidic than traditional hot coffee. Our unique stainless steel filter will work to maximize extraction and minimize any sediment or bitterness for the perfect brew tailored to your flavors.
Ovalware RJ3 Brewing Glass Carafe
Cold brewing is 70% less acidic than hot brewing. And richer in taste. Ovalware RJ3 Brewing Glass Carafe brewer extracts coffee concentrate which can be stored and mixed with an endless variety of beverages to create your own perfect, personal cup of joy.
VINCI Express Cold Brew Patented Electric Coffee Maker
The Vinci Express Cold Brew Coffee Maker allows you to make homemade cold brew coffee in just minutes instead of waiting the traditional 12-24 hours. 4 Coffee Brew Strengths to Choose From – Select from Light (5 Minutes), Medium (10 Minutes), Bold (15 Minutes), or Extra Bold (25 Minutes).
Zulay Kitchen 1 Gallon Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Zulay Kitchen 1 Gallon Cold Brew Coffee Maker is what you need to extract the delicious flavors from coffee or tea. Put a large number of coffee grounds, loose tea leaves, or tea bags in the mesh filter, pour lukewarm water into the 1-gallon carafe, and get the best-tasting home brew in 12-18 hours. This coffee dispenser keeps the coffee brew fresh for up to 2 weeks.