Who we are: we
The Best Mortgage, Car Loan, Insurance, and Forex Brokers News in the USA
Our website address is: https://vnmaths.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site (Mortgage, Car Loan, Insurance, and Forex Brokers) we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. through our (Mortgage, Car Loan, Insurance, and Forex Brokers)
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me“, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We collect your contact information when you contact us through our website, email, or phone. We use your contact information to communicate with you about our products and services, to provide customer support, and to keep you updated on our latest news and events.
We may also share your contact information with our partners who provide us with services, such as email marketing or customer support. We will only share your contact information with these partners if they agree to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we have shared it.
We take the security of your contact information very seriously. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
How we protect your data
We take the privacy of your data very seriously. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Usage data: This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
- Technical data: This includes information about your computer, such as your IP address and browser type.
How do we use your data?
We use your data to:
- Provide you with our services: This includes providing you with access to our website, processing your payments, and sending you marketing communications.
- Improve our services: We use your data to improve our website and our services, such as by understanding how you use our website and by identifying areas where we can improve the user experience.
- Protect our interests: We use your data to protect our interests, such as by preventing fraud and enforcing our terms of service.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your data with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your data with our service providers who help us provide our services, such as our payment processor and our email marketing provider.
- Compliance with laws: We may share your data with law enforcement or other government agencies if we are required to do so by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your data for as long as you are a customer of ours or as long as we need it to provide you with services. We will then delete your data from our database.
You have the following rights with respect to your data:
- Access: You have the right to access your data and to request that we correct any inaccuracies.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your data.
- Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another organization.
- Objection: You have the right to object to our processing of your data.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your data. In the event of a data breach, we will take steps to investigate the incident, notify you, and mitigate the damage.
What is a data breach?
A data breach is an incident in which unauthorized individuals gain access to your personal data. This could include your name, email address, phone number, or other sensitive information.
What do we do if there is a data breach?
If we become aware of a data breach, we will take the following steps:
- Investigate the incident: We will work to determine the nature and extent of the breach.
- Notify you: We will notify you as soon as possible if your personal data has been compromised.
- Mitigate the damage: We will take steps to mitigate the damage caused by the breach, such as offering identity theft protection services.
What third parties we receive data from
We may receive data from third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising networks, and analytics providers. This data may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also receive data about your interests, demographics, and online activity.
We use this data to improve our website and our services, such as by understanding how you use our website and by delivering more relevant advertising. We may also share this data with our partners who help us provide our services.
We will only share your data with third parties who agree to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we have shared it.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We may use automated decision making and/or profiling to make decisions about you, such as whether to approve your loan application or whether to show you certain ads.
We use this information to improve our products and services, such as by understanding how you use our products and services and by delivering more relevant content and advertising.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We are subject to various industry regulatory disclosure requirements. These requirements may require us to disclose your personal data to government agencies or other third parties.
For example, we may be required to disclose your personal data to law enforcement agencies if they are investigating a crime. We may also be required to disclose your personal data to financial institutions if we are processing a financial transaction on your behalf.
We will only disclose your personal data in accordance with the law and with your consent.